This is a call to action to those who care about access to public land!
We urge you to attend the OSMP Master Plan Recreation Community Workshop Monday Nov 5, 2018 at the Jewish Community Center, 6007 Oreg Ave in Boulder from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
In-person comments and conversation with staff have a significant positive impact on what’s at stake.
Some recreation concerns include:
- Night time access to trailheads, trails and open space
- Dog access on trails and open space
- Off trail access or cross country travel
- Multi-use trail access
- Prioritizing maintaining current OS rather than purchasing expensive properties
- Planning methodologies that are not a fair process
Open Boulder will be providing childcare for outdoor recreation advocates attending the event.*Please RSVP at email@example.com with your name, number of children and their ages. Child ages limited from 3-10 yo and a total number of kids at 12. OB will also provide pizza and a drink for parents and kids.
Please share this information with your members and anyone else you feel would like to know.
Open Boulder is also planning a get-together later in November in order to hear more of how you would like your public lands to be managed. Details will be forthcoming.