NEXT BATCO MEETING
Monday, February 22, 2016
2222 14th St Boulder*
( *Please note new location for
7 to 9pm
Our guest speaker will be Christian Meyer, Chair of the Colorado State Trails Committee. He will be speaking on the Colorado The Beautiful Initiative, the trails mapping project, and strategic plan development.
Have you ever wondered what your State Trails Committee is doing for you?
The State Trails Committee serves as the principal advisory board to the Parks and Wildlife Commission on all matters related to trails in Colorado, including:
- Advising Colorado’s Trails Program on strategic and policy issues.
- Reviewing trail grant procedures and funding programs.
- Providing a liaison with trail user groups.
- Planning and participating in the Colorado Trails Symposium and other events.
Members represent a wide variety of trail interests (motorized and non-motorized), with the goal of working cooperatively for trails and greenways throughout the state.
Christian lives in Erie. He was previously a member of the Boulder County Parks and Open Space Advisory Committee.
If time permits we may also discuss the following:
- North Trail Study Area
- Growing BATCO
- Upcoming BATCO Meetings
- More — what would YOU like to talk about?
Light refreshments will be served.