General Information and Meetings
We work to improve environmentally responsible multi-use trail systems for everyone: runners, climbers, hikers, equestrians, mountain bikers, dog walkers, bird watchers, and YOU!
Join us at the monthly Boulder Area Trails Coalition meetings on:
- January 27 2014 – Location REI Boulder
- February 24 2014 – Location Waterloo Pub in Louisville
- March 24 2014 – Location Longmont Public Library
- April 28 2014 - Location REI Boulder
- May 26 2014 - Location Waterloo Pub in Louisville
- June 23 2014 - Location Longmont Public Library
- July 28 2014 - Location REI Boulder
- August 25 2014 - Location Waterloo Pub in Louisville
- September 22 2014 - Location Longmont Public Library
- October 27 2014 - Location REI Boulder
- November 24 2014 - Location Waterloo Pub in Louisville
- December 22 2014 - Location Longmont Public Library
City and County Boards and Commissions
If you would like to participate and contribute to the running of the city and county consider standing for one of the Committee vacancies listed at this link, which provides all the information you would need.
The Committees of most interest to the trails and rec community are below, with links to the application forms.
Keep informed on whats going on in the outdoor community by subscribing to the bimonthly BATCO Newsletter. Signup at this link
Learn about how YOU can help keep our public lands open for passive recreation and environmental protection.
Disclaimer… Documents posted on this site represent the opinions of the authors and are not necessarily the position of BATCO. Copyright BATCO 2009/2014